Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sexiest men alive

Since People magazine unveiled their issue of this year's Sexiest Men Alive today, I thought I would come up with some of my own favorite hotties. This is actually a very difficult thing for me to do because I don't usually obsess over how hot celebrities are the way guys do about say...Megan Fox. Haha

Paul Walker: horrible actor...but i think i just like guys who drive fast cars HAHA


Brad Pitt: He must be hot if he's with one of the sexiest women alive...minus points for leaving J. Aniston though


Chris Pine: reminds me of a younger version of Brad Pitt


David Beckham: all Armani underwear models are HOT


James Franco: he went to UCLA...nuff said


Zac Efron: never watched HSM or 17 Again...but i see him everywhere else in the media


Chad Michael Murray: i used to watch One Tree Hill every week because of him


Ryan Reynolds: he looks so All-American...very boy-next-door looking


Ian Somerhalder: even though I've only seen one episode of Vampire Diaries I think he's the hottest vampire...sorry R. Patz!


Gilles Marini: he has really good hip movement from what I've seen on DWTS haha


Pierce Brosnan: very handsome old man



ok i think that's good enough for now

1 comment:

  1. i vote for WILL SMITH, james franco, brad pitt, david beckham... i <3 hot boys

    ReplyDelete